Monday, May 24, 2010

Drill, fill, mill, and a shoe

The highlight of today was drawing a shoe.

Today, I did a working interview at a dental mill.
For professional reasons, I won't say where or who.
The staff was super nice, and the patients weren't too bad.

However, I wasn't too happy to see patients triple booked.

Don't get me wrong.
I love working fast.
I actually finished all the patients early, despite being triple booked.

However, I don't think that it's respectful to force your patients to wait so long.

I probably won't work at this place unless they offer me a really large amount of money.
I don't feel that this place allows me to be properly equipped to provide the quality of work my patients deserve.

Anyways, I'll post the shoe picture later.
I think that it turned out rather nice.

I need to go running, and get rid of all the bad karma now.

-Matt

ps. I think that I have the exact same vocal range as Alex Wong from the Paper Raincoats. His song "In the Creases" will be the very first song that I'll cover...ever.

pps. I think that I might get a Staufferesque guitar from the Viennese school as my main axe. I've recently become quite dissatisfied with the really great sounding instruments that I've made so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment